The power, grace, and beauty of a horse at play.
The clean powerful lines are made of these lines of prose:
- His is a power enhanced by pride, a courage heightened by challenge. His is a swiftness intensified by strength, a majesty magnified by grace. His is a timeless beauty touched with gentleness, a spirit that calls our hearts to dream.
- A good horse is never a bad color.
- I have seen things so beautiful they have brought tears to my eyes. Yet none of them can match the gracefulness and beauty of a horse running free.
- A horse in the wind–a perfect symphony
- A large and liquid eye…the swirl of dust around pounding hooves… these, then, are the images that move us.